Start trading with Sri Lanka’s premier stockbroker today!
Leader in CSE trading turnover
Award-winning research insights and unmatched stock coverage
Safety of high compliance and operating standards
Trade anywhere, at any time, with ATrad’s mobile and web-based trading platform
A CDS account is required if you are trading in the Colombo Stock Exchange. You can open an Asia Securities Stock Brokerage account via the following methods.
Method 01: Paperless, digital account opening
You can now open a CDS account and start trading on the Colombo Stock Exchange, without having to walk into our office. End-to-end digitalization of the Colombo Stock Exchange now allows you to enjoy 100% digital and hassle-free paperless account opening process. Download the CSE mobile app now and submit your application to start trading now! Make sure you select Asia Securities as your preferred broker during the application process.
Fill in your personal information, residential information, bank account details and employment information.
Complete the politically exposed persons (PEPs) questionnaire
Upload the required documents, including a selfie, your NIC, your proof of residency and bank book/statement.
Carefully read and confirm the terms and conditions before submitting your online application.
Method 02: Register for a CDS account via email
Clients must submit the duly completed client account opening forms together with the relevant documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can download the forms and the list of required documents below.
Local Individual: Individuals who are citizens of Sri Lanka
- Account Opening Form for New Asia Securities Stock Brokerage Clients - Local Individuals Download
- Documents Required for New Asia Securities Stock Brokerage Clients - Local Individuals Download
Local Company: Companies incorporated under the Companies Act of Sri Lanka
The manual account opening process carried out by filling physical applications is discontinued for local companies. Local companies can registered themselves via the Digital Onboarding Portal for Local Companies on the CDS website at https://acc-lc.cse.lk/.
- Information Required for Local Companies to Complete the Online Application - Local Companies Download
- Digital Onboarding Guide for New Asia Securities Stock Brokerage Clients - Local Companies Download
- Digital Application Process for Local Companies via the CDS website Download
Non-resident Individual: Sri Lankan citizens who are not currently residing in Sri Lanka
- Account Opening Form for New Asia Securities Stock Brokerage Clients - Non-Resident Individuals Download
- Documents Required for New Asia Securities Stock Brokerage Clients - Non-Resident Individuals and Foreign Companies Download
Foreign Company: Any company which is not incorporated in Sri Lanka