The Asia Securities Money Market Fund is a higher yielding liquid alternative for your personal and business funds sitting in:
- Checking and savings accounts
- Treasury bill or repo investments
- Short-term fixed deposit
Why invest in the fund?
- Capital preservation
- Favourable returns
- Liquidity at any time
- No early withdrawal penalties
Designed to earn more
*As at 31-05-2022
Ready to invest?
Please download and complete the account opening and KYC form.
Ensure you have the following documents in order.
- Filled and signed account opening form
- Filled and signed KYC form
- Copy of your NIC/Passport (both sides)
- Proof of residency document
- The proof of address is only required if the address provided in the application differs from the address in your NIC. Water / electricity bill you received during the last 3 months will be sufficient to confirm your billing proof.
- Business registration documents - For companies (ROC) form 1 / Sole Proprietor/Partnership registration / If NGO registration with department of external resources etc.
- Registered address verification - ROC form 1 or form 15
- Correspondence address verification – Tenancy/lease agreement or two authorized signatories confirming the correspondence address on a letter head
- List of directors with their holding – ROC form 15 and 20, M&A, etc
- Identification documents of directors – NIC / Driving License / Passport
- List of top 10 shareholders – Formal letter signed by the company secretary
- Organizational objectives, purpose and authority levels – Memorandum and Articles of Association or related incorporation documents (MOU & Agreements for NGOs)
- Signing powers – Board resolution or power of attorney
Complete the forms and send via email firstname.lastname@example.org