Looking to optimize the returns on your hard-earned savings?
Asia Securities Money Market Fund is a liquid alternative that aims to provide an attractive yield for your personal & business funds sitting in checking & savings accounts, treasury bill or repo investments and short-term fixed deposits.
- Capital preservation
- Favourable returns
- Liquidity at any time
- No early withdrawal penalties
A Unit Trust/Mutual Fund is a collective investment pool made by many investors with a common investment objective. This pool of money is used to purchase a portfolio of financial securities. In exchange for the money invested, the fund issues units to each investor, who are then known as unit holders.
A Unit Trust/Mutual Fund is set up by a trust deed and is an independent legal entity. The trust is administered by its trustee and managed by a professional fund management company under the supervision of SEC.
Unit Trusts/Mutual Funds are ideally suited to people who do not have the time or expertise needed to select individual investment products themselves, or who have limited financial capability but want the benefits of professional asset management and diversification.
Pooling of funds with other investors can offer following advantages:
- Liquidity and convenience: The fund invests into short term money market instruments giving fund investors the ability to quickly invest and withdraw their investment
- Competitive risk adjusted returns: The fund returns exceed bank deposit rates of a similar maturity profile.
- Security: The fund invests into high quality fixed income instrument issued by rated or listed banks, finance companies, corporates as well as Treasury instruments
- Diversification: The fund could hold more securities than an individual or a company thus diversifying your risk exposure.
- Professional fund management: Managed by a highly experienced and professional team of Portfolio Managers backed by a dedicated Research team.
- Efficiency: The fund actively tracks investment maturities, seeks new investment opportunities, and reduces the number of investments to keep track of, freeing time for unit holders
The Fund will invest into following high quality money market instruments with a residual maturity of less than 366-days. This would include short term fixed income securities such as
- Government bonds
- Treasury bills
- Fixed deposits
- Securitized trust certificates
- Commercial papers
- Repos and reverse repos
Normally within three working days after receiving a sell / redemption order.
- Filled and signed account opening form
- Filled and signed KYC form
- Copy of your NIC/Passport (both sides)
- Proof of residency document
The proof of address is only required if the address provided in the application differs from the address in your NIC. Water / electricity bill you received during the last 3 months will be sufficient to confirm your billing proof.
- Business registration documents - For companies (ROC) form 1 / Sole Proprietor/Partnership registration / If NGO registration with department of external resources etc.
- Registered address verification - ROC form 1 or form 15
- Correspondence address verification – Tenancy/lease agreement or two authorized signatories confirming the correspondence address on a letter head
- List of directors with their holding – ROC form 15 and 20, M&A, etc
- Identification documents of directors – NIC / Driving License / Passport
- List of top 10 shareholders – Formal letter signed by the company secretary
- Organizational objectives, purpose and authority levels – Memorandum and Articles of Association or related incorporation documents (MOU & Agreements for NGOs)
- Signing powers – Board resolution or power of attorney
What will my investment generate?
Use this basic return calculator to estimate how much money you may earn as a return of the investment
The future value of your investment is
Fund Fact Sheets
- Asia Securities Money Market Fund - Fund Fact Sheet - September 2021
- Asia Securities Money Market Fund - Fund Fact Sheet - August 2021
- Asia Securities Money Market Fund - Fund Fact Sheet - July 2021
- Asia Securities Money Market Fund - Fund Fact Sheet - June 2021
- Asia Securities Money Market Fund - Fund Fact Sheet - May 2021
- Asia Securities Money Market Fund - Fund Fact Sheet - April 2021