|No of Vacancies||: 1|
|Primary Location||: Colombo, Sri Lanka|
|Employment Type||: Permanent|
- Cover banking and insurance sectors, along with the publication of detailed reports covering financial forecasts and valuation on listed players;
- Maintain shadow coverage of peers in the above sectors to understand sector dynamics and industry trends;
- Identify and stay updated on local and global themes which impact the sectors under coverage and originate investment ideas;
- Find new and impactful ways to present market information and trends to relevant audiences; and
- Embrace and live our corporate values of Integrity, Insight, & Innovation.
Required Skills, Competencies & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics or Accounting;
- Related professional qualifications such as CIMA, ACCA and CA;
- CFA Charterholder or working towards it;
- Prior experience in sell-side research covering the Banking or Insurance sectors;
- Financial modeling (including practical valuation methodologies relevant for Banks and Insurance sectors);
- Solid report writing and presentation skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Independent and delivery-focused; and
- Strong problem-solving abilities and collaboration skills.
Ready to join us?
To apply, email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Integrity is fundamental to everything we do and say, and when it comes to our clients and employees, trust is paramount. We pride ourselves on delivering insight-based services that help our clients gain a competitive advantage. We aim to pioneer change in the local financial markets, and for our clients, by focusing on innovation that goes past the obvious solutions.